If not, let us help you out with our special offer to MAXIMIZE your SEO Backlinking Efforts!
As you already know, there's no better way to do off-page SEO than to use mass press release distribution!
Marketers Media was conceived as a solution to a problem faced by Daniel Tan as well as other fellow online marketers.
This resulted in "The Niche Press Release Distribution Site" that provides high quality widespread distribution for marketers to share their product launches, software releases, acquisitions and other entrepreneurial related announcements – at the lowest possible cost.
So Why MarketersMedia.com?
- Your Premium Press Releases will be widely syndicated through more than 250 media outlets - you’ll gain maximum publicity both online and offline!
- Experience SEO benefits with automatic syndication of backlinks, you’ll enjoy increased traffic, higher rankings on SERPs and get your Press Release featured on Google News!
- Expect fast and viral traffic through social media as your press release races across an online population of over 2 billion users!
- One-stop centralized location for Marketers to read as well as share niche information with each other!
- Top-notch Distribution for a fraction of the cost that other sites are charging!
Your Press Release submitted through MarketersMedia Newswire will reach:
- More than 250 Premium Media Outlets like CBSNews, UPI, SiliconValley, Wall Street Journal etc!
- More than 30,000 Journalists, imagine if your story got picked up!
- Republication on Google News, RSS and Social Coverage!
- Major Newspapers and Radio stations in the United States via AssociatedPress!
- Permanent placement on MarketersMedia.com!
- You will get a clipping report on the medias republishing your release!
Your release will earn you SEO benefits with backlinks to your website and most importantly, your story gets heard. Media outlets, more than 30K journalists and submission to major newspapers including The Washington Post, USA Today and The New York times! You have a story, get found!
Sending a press release cannot be easier! All you have to do is follow these 3 simple steps:
- Step 1: Create a free account.
- Step 2: Go to http://marketersmedia.com to purchase.
- Step 3: Send your release, or buy more and use later.